Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm not creeped out but it is just an observation..

...because there has been an increase of it lately.


I don't feel threatened. I don't feel scared. I don't think it's evil

I think it's a human spirit.

Here at my house I have lately seen a showdowy thing walking low on the floor. Now, I've always thought it was my little brown dog but whe whenever I check under my desk or on the floor, he's not there because my dog's been upstairs sleeping. The most recent one was this morning. I was sitting here, on the computer when out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw part of my dog walking under the computer desk. I even looked at directly it so I wasn't seeing it out of the corner of my eye anymore and I watched it move from right to left (partially hidden by the desk) to go under my desk. I knew it wasn't my dog because I looked under and surprise surprise - nothing. I decided to "kick" my legs and say "...get out of there, I'm on the computer!".

One night, just as I was in that cusp of consciousness and sleep, I heard a man's voice say to my ear " Hello." Which made me open my eyes and I was so irritated by it that I said to whomever it was " I'm trying to sleep here please. Don't be rude."

...after which, I felt (and this with the heater on and the window shut) - a cold breeze over my right hand side. I closed my eyes and continuted to sleep until the morning, I was too sleepy to be bothered.

It happened again last night. I get in this mood of organizing something and last night was one of them, I was busy hanging my earrings onto this earring holder when I felt the very cold breeze again. All the windows are shut, the heater is on. I stopped and tried to recreate it by waving my arms and recereating my movements - with no results. Finally I said out loud , " ..look, if you've followed me or just passing through, you can't communicate with me unless you're Margo, Jessica , Lolo Dave or Lolo Doc..if it's you guys, I'm so happy your dropped by. " (namely my beloved cousins and grandfathers).


Again, I don't feel threatened by it. If it were my love ones that is awesome. If it were a curious once-human spirit then I hope they find peace. If it were one of those spirit who followed me home from an investigation - I hope they find peace too.


Our most recent investigation took us to a town in the East Bay - the client Mr. P is a young man who can see dead people. He told me out of the blue that when I walked in his house, I was being followed by an older little lady who could be an aunt, grandma (or great grandma) who is there to protect me. I knew it's not my grandmas for I am still blessed to have them here with us. It would be great if it were one of my great aunts namely Tita Saling and Tita Edith. Or my great grandmothers on my dad side :) .


And twice now, I have been told by people with gifts by Mr. P and another great person Ms. Donna that I am sensitive. In a way, I'm in denial. I'm sure there are ways to develop it but I don't want to - my mind is cluttered enough as it is.

Because again, these experiences are subjective. I'd rather support this experiences with objective and measurable findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment